ENGINEERING – HOME OFFICE
ENGINEERING – HOME OFFICE MH (1)
Simply by multiplying the established discipline manhours by your established discipline rates a total labor man-hour and dollar cost is obtained. Other cost such as blueprints, reproductions, computer use, miscellaneous expenses, travel expenses, telephone, telex, postage, and burdens and benefits are to be established as a percent of the total labor dollars in accordance with the following percentage spread table for these items. After the total labor and material dollars are established, the estimator need only apply a cost for design allowance and fee for a complete home office engineering design cost.
Source: John S. Page - Conceptual Cost Estimating Manual, 2nd Edition
X11000 - ENGINEERING – HOME OFFICE MH/ CONSTRUCTION SERVICES / PROJECT GENERAL MANAGEMENT – COST DATABASE
- X11101 - ENGINEERING DESIGN - MANHOUR RANGE ALLOWANCE PER PIECE OF EQUIPMENT
- X11102 - ENGINEERING DESIGN - OTHER COST AS A PERCENT OF ENGINEERING LABOR DOLLARS
- X11103 - ENGINEERING DESIGN - MANHOUR SPREAD PERCENTAGES
- X11104 - ENGINEERING AND SUPERVISION PERSONNEL - TOTAL MANHOURS AS FUNCTION OF TOTAL DIRECT LABOR
- X12101 - OFFICE PERSONNEL - TOTAL MANHOURS AS FUNCTION OF TOTAL DIRECT LABOR
- X12102 - OTHER INDIRECT AND TEMPORARY CONSTRUCTION LABOR - TOTAL MANHOURS AS FUNCTION OF TOTAL DIRECT LABOR
- X12103 - TEMPORARY CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS - TOTAL COST AS FUNCTION OF TOTAL DIRECT LABOR
- X12104 - PAYROLL BURDENS AND BENEFITS AND OTHER INDIRECT MATERIALS - TOTAL COST AS FUNCTION OF TOTAL DIRECT LABOR
Copyright © 2018 by Carlos A. Fuenmayor R.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed “Attention: Permissions Coordinator,” at the address below.
Caf-Corporation US Inc.
11046 W Flagler Street;