CIVIL WORKS DATABASECONCRETE WORKS
CLOUD DEDICATED COST DATABASE FOR COST ESTIMATING TEAMS
CAF-CAPEX DATABASE is a structured and comprehensive knowledge base designed to Cost Estimating professionals, the estimators can choose from parametric equipment models to detailed unit-rate data for all typical project disciplines, which include other parameters like Installation Mhrs and weights.
With the central database architecture of CAF-CORPORATION, client knowledge remains secure and available when they need it, and options for customized databases are available as per client request.
The CAF-CAPEX DATABASE information has been previously benchmarked with other third parties Databases, for example, some well-known datasets such as Compass International, Richardson and Page & Nations. In that benchmarking process, CAF-CORPORATION has applied the International statistic standards to obtain trusted data based on regression analysis methodology which include the feature to be real time updated using an owned Cost Index Database (CAF-COST INDEX DATABASE).
This Database was designed to perform Civil Works (Concrete Works) Cost Estimates, based on generic cost curves for several Activity families types generated using benchmarking techniques. The benchmarked curves give Work Performance as a function of a capacity variable or combination of variables. The cost curves and other information contained in this application can be used to develop the overall construction capital cost.
Available Database Families
- QD1110 – CONTINUOUS WALL FOOTINGS AND GRADE BEAMS
- QD1120 – CONTINUOUS FOOTINGS WITH INTEGRAL STEM WALLS
- QD1130 – SQUARE FOOTINGS
- QD1210 – SLABS ON GRADE
- QD1220 – STRUCTURAL MATS ON GRADE
- QD1310 – ROUND COLUMNS AND PIERS
- QD1320 – ROUND COLUMNS AND PIERS USING LIGHTWALL SONOCO SONOTUBES
- QD1330 – SQUARE COLUMNS AND PIERS
- QD1410 – CONCRETE WALLS GANG FORMED
- QD1420 – CURVED CONCRETE WALLS GANG FORMED
- QD1430 – CONCRETE WALLS SINGLE WALER SYSTEM
- QD1440 – CURVED CONCRETE WALLS SINGLE WALER SYSTEM
- QD1510 – ONE AND TWO WAY SOLID SLABS AND BEAMS
- QD1520 – ONE WAY PAN JOIST
- QD1530 – TWO WAY PANJOIST WAFFLE SLABS
- QD1540 – FLAT PLATES AND FLAT SLABS
- QD1550 – DOMED CONCRETE TANK COVERS
- QD1610 – CONCRETE FILLS ON FLOOR AND ROOF DECKS
- QD1620 – INSULATING FILLS ON FLOOR AND ROOF DECKS
- QD1630 – CONCRETE STAIRWAYS
- QD1640 – TILT UP CONCRETE WALLS
- QD1710 – POST TENSIONED PRESTRESSED CONCRETE
- QD1720 – PLANT PRODUCED PRETENSIONED PRESTRESSED CONCRETE
- QD1800 – PILE CAPS AND TIE BEAMS
- QD1900 – GROUTING STRUCTURAL STEEL COLUMN BASE PLATES
- QD2001 – CONVEYOR FOUNDATIONS
- QD2002 – BUCKET ELEVATOR FOUNDATIONS
- QD2003 – SIZE REDUCTION EQUIPMENT FOUNDATIONS
- QD2004 – COOLING TOWER BASINS
- QD2005 – PUMP FOUNDATIONS
- QD2006 – COMPRESSOR FOUNDATIONS
- QD2007 – VERTICAL PRESSURE VESSELS FOUNDATIONS
- QD2008 – HORIZONTAL PRESSURE VESSELS AND HEAT EXCHANGERS FOUNDATIONS
- QD2009 – PADS & PIERS
- QD2010 – RECTANGULAR BLOCKS AND MATS
- QD2011 – PADS AND WALLS
- QD2012 – “T” SUPPORTS AND TANK RING WALLS
- QD2013 – GRADE BEAMS AND ELEVATED SLABS
- QD2014 – COLUMN AND BEAM CONCRETE STRUCTURE AND CAST IN PLACE CONCRETE FIREPROOFING
- QD2015 – COOLING TOWER COLD WATER BASIN, SCREENING PIT AND SLAB ON GRADE
- QD2101 – ANCHOR BOLTS
- QD2102 – COIL BOLT STRUCTURAL CONNECTION INSERTS
- QD2103 – SUPERIOR SCREW ANCHORS
- QD2104 – MALLEABLE IRON THREADED INSERTS
- QD2105 – MALLEABLE IRON ADJUSTABLE INSERTS
- QD2106 – ADJUSTABLE SHELF ANGLE INSERTS
- QD2107 – PRESSED STEEL INSERTS
- QD2108 – ASKEW HEAD BOLTS, NUTS AND WASHERS
- QD2109 – SHEETMETAL BOXOUT FORMS
- QD2110 – SHEET METAL DECK SLEEVES
- QD2111 – ADJUSTABLE SHEETMETAL WALL/BEAM SLEEVES
- QD2112 – SHEET METAL “Q-DECK” SLEEVES
- QD2113 – PLASTIC DECK SLEEVES
- QD2114 – DOVETAIL ANCHOR SLOTS
- QD2115 – GLAZING REGLETS, PVC, SUPERIOR TYPE W-1, AND W-3, GASKET LOCK
- QD2116 – POLYVINYL CHLORIDE REGLET, STANDARD, SUPERIOR B-4 CUSHION LOCK
- QD2117 – EXTRUDED PVC (POLYVINYL CHLORIDE) PLASTIC, 0.075″ THICK TYPE “A” CUSHION LOCK REGLET
- QD2118 – STANDARD REGLET
- QD2119 – CONCRETE CORE DRILLING AND CONCRETE SLAB SAWING
- QD2120 – EXPANSION AND CONTRACTION JOINT FILLERS
- QD2121 – CORNER GUARDS AND FRAMES
- QD2122 – CONCRETE FINISHING
- QD2123 – POLYVINYL CHLORIDE WATERSTOPS
- QD2124 – BEARING PADS
- QD2125 – PERFORATED DRAIN PIPE
- QD2126 – PREFORMED COMPRESSION SEALS
- QD2127 – CONCRETE ADMIXTURES
- QD2200 – CONCRETE EMBOSSING
- QD2301 – PADS & PIERS
- QD2302 – RECTANGULAR BLOCKS AND MATS
- QD2303 – PADS AND WALLS
- QD2304 – “T” SUPPORTS AND TANK RING WALLS
- QD2305 – GRADE BEAMS AND ELEVATED SLABS
- QD2306 – COLUMN AND BEAM CONCRETE STRUCTURE AND CAST IN PLACE CONCRETE FIREPROOFING
- QD2307 – COOLING TOWER COLD WATER BASIN, SCREENING PIT AND SLAB ON GRADE
PREMIUM DATABASE MEMBERSHIPAll databases and applications included
We’re ready to transform the way you Estimate your Project.
When we say all in one, we certainly strive that all the tools that a Cost Estimating Professional needs are integrated. The growth process of the Databases and Tools is done in accordance with the requirements of the users.
You can find the databases, tools and techniques to Estimate your Project, or we can tailor it to suit your needs.
These Databases were designed with the objective of providing information necessary to carry out cost estimates for Industrial Projects, based on generic cost curves for several types of equipment families, generated through benchmarking techniques and Multiple Regression Analysis.
The comparative curves simulate Component Cost as a function of a capacity variable or combination of variables. The cost curves, man hours of installation and other information contained in this application can be used to develop the total cost of capital (CAPEX) of a process plant or any construction infrastructure.
These databases are time & location adjustable online.
At your disposal cost index and location factor tools, you can adjust them using “Caf-Cost-Index” and “Caf-Capex Location Factor” online, do not waste time waiting for an updated edition, you will always have the information up to date.