CAF-CAPEX COST INDEXES
CLOUD DEDICATED COST DATABASE FOR COST ESTIMATING TEAMS
CAF-CAPEX DATABASE is a structured and comprehensive knowledge base designed to Cost Estimating professionals, the estimators can choose from parametric equipment models to detailed unit-rate data for all typical project disciplines, which include other parameters like Installation Mhrs and weights.
With the central database architecture of CAF-CORPORATION, client knowledge remains secure and available when they need it, and options for customized databases are available as per client request.
The CAF-CAPEX DATABASE information has been previously benchmarked with other third parties Databases, for example, some well-known datasets such as Compass International, Richardson and Page & Nations. In that benchmarking process, CAF-CORPORATION has applied the International statistic standards to obtain trusted data based on regression analysis methodology which include the feature to be real time updated using an owned Cost Index Database (CAF-COST INDEX DATABASE).
Since Cost (or price) indexes are an integral part of cost estimating, given that they are the way to update costs from the date they were incurred to the present day or to some other time. CAF-CAPEX Cost Index Tool tracks the costs of equipment, facilities, materials and personnel (both qualified and non-qualified) used in the construction of a geographically diversified portfolio of projects of oil & gas process plants onshore, offshore, pipelines, also “renewable energy” projects and other sectors. It is similar to the Consumer Price Index (CPI) used by country authorities of economy, as it provides a transparent reference tool for monitoring and forecasting a complex and dynamic environment. The CAF-CAPEX Cost Index is a useful work product for estimators when it comes to updating material costs and reference equipment with information based on past times.
The tool is located on the top side of all cost tables to make easier the update in live.
Available Database Families
- OM14110 – PROCESS PLANT CONSTRUCTION INDEX
- OM14120 – PROCESS PLANT OPERATION INDEX
- OM14210 – ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES – RESIDENTIAL BUILDING PROJECTS
- OM14220 – CONSTRUCTION LABOR WAGES (USGC) COST INDEX
- OM14230 – CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT COST INDEX
- OM14240 – ENGINEERING SERVICES – COST INDEX
- OM14310 – OIL & GAS UPSTREAM INDEXES – OFFSHORE COMPONENT
- OM14320 – OIL & GAS UPSTREAM INDEXES – ONSHORE COMPONENT
- OM14410 – WIND POWER INDEXES – OFFSHORE COMPONENT
- OM14420 -WIND POWER INDEXES – ONSHORE COMPONENT
- OM14430 -SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAICS INDEXES
- OM14440 -CONCENTRATING SOLAR POWER INDEXES
- OM14450 -HYDROPOWER POWER INDEXES
- OM14460 -GEOTHERMAL POWER GENERATION INDEXES
- OM14470 -BIOENERGY INDEXES
- OM14502 – CRUDE OIL PRICES: BRENT – EUROPE
- OM14503 – METALS AND METAL PRODUCTS – IRON AND STEEL
- OM14504 – GLOBAL PRICE OF COPPER, U.S. DOLLARS PER METRIC TON
- OM14505 – CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS PRICE INDEX