OIL & GAS DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS DATABASEOFFSHORE TOPSIDE FACILITIES
CLOUD DEDICATED COST DATABASE FOR COST ESTIMATING TEAMS
CAF-CAPEX DATABASE is a structured and comprehensive knowledge base designed to Cost Estimating professionals, the estimators can choose from parametric equipment models to detailed unit-rate data for all typical project disciplines, which include other parameters like Installation Mhrs and weights.
With the central database architecture of CAF-CORPORATION, client knowledge remains secure and available when they need it, and options for customized databases are available as per client request.
The CAF-CAPEX DATABASE information has been previously benchmarked with other third parties Databases, for example, some well-known datasets such as Compass International, Richardson and Page & Nations. In that benchmarking process, CAF-CORPORATION has applied the International statistic standards to obtain trusted data based on regression analysis methodology which include the feature to be real time updated using an owned Cost Index Database (CAF-COST INDEX DATABASE).
This Database was designed to perform Offshore Oil & Gas Topside Facilities Cost Estimates, based on generic cost curves for several Activity families types generated using benchmarking techniques. The benchmarked curves give Cost as a function of a capacity variable or combination of variables. The cost curves and other information contained in this application can be used to develop the overall process plant capital cost.
Available Database Families
- AE1100 – OFFSHORE TOPSIDE COST ESTIMATION
- TOPSIDE CONSTRUCTION ERECTION COSTS
- TOPSIDE PROCESS EQUIPMENT COSTS
- TOPSIDE PIPING BULKS COSTS
- TOPSIDE ELECTRIC BULKS COSTS
- TOPSIDE INSTRUMENT BULKS COSTS
- TOPSIDE TELECOMS BULKS COSTS
- TOPSIDE HVAC & ARCHITECTURAL COSTS
- TOPSIDE SAFETY BULKS COSTS
- TOPSIDE INSULATION & PAINTING BULKS COSTS
- AE1200 – OFFSHORE TOPSIDE – OTHER COSTS
- AE120001 – OFFSHORE TOPSIDE – MATERIALS TRANSPORTATION COSTS
- AE120002 – OFFSHORE TOPSIDE OTHER DIRECT COSTS
- AE120003 – OFFSHORE TOPSIDE INDIRECT COSTS
- AE1300 – TOPSIDE MODULAR – KPI RANGES
- AE130001 – OFFSHORE TOPSIDE PROCESS EQUIPMENT MODULES
- AE130002 – OFFSHORE TOPSIDE UTILITY MODULES
- AE130003 – OFFSHORE TOPSIDE FABRICATION MHRS
- AE1400 – OFFSHORE TOPSIDE SUBSTRUCTURE & TOPSIDES INSTALLATION
- AE1400-01 SUBSTRUCTURE INSTALLATION
- AE1400-02 TOPSIDES INSTALLATION
- AE1500 – OFFSHORE TOPSIDE COST BENCHMARKING CURVES
PREMIUM DATABASE MEMBERSHIPAll databases and applications included
We’re ready to transform the way you Estimate your Project.
When we say all in one, we certainly strive that all the tools that a Cost Estimating Professional needs are integrated. The growth process of the Databases and Tools is done in accordance with the requirements of the users.
You can find the databases, tools and techniques to Estimate your Project, or we can tailor it to suit your needs.
These Databases were designed with the objective of providing information necessary to carry out cost estimates for Industrial Projects, based on generic cost curves for several types of equipment families, generated through benchmarking techniques and Multiple Regression Analysis.
The comparative curves simulate Component Cost as a function of a capacity variable or combination of variables. The cost curves, man hours of installation and other information contained in this application can be used to develop the total cost of capital (CAPEX) of a process plant or any construction infrastructure.
These databases are time & location adjustable online.
At your disposal cost index and location factor tools, you can adjust them using “Caf-Cost-Index” and “Caf-Capex Location Factor” online, do not waste time waiting for an updated edition, you will always have the information up to date.