OIL & GAS DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS DATABASEONSHORE OIL & GAS FACILITIES
CLOUD DEDICATED COST DATABASE FOR COST ESTIMATING TEAMS
CAF-CAPEX DATABASE is a structured and comprehensive knowledge base designed to Cost Estimating professionals, the estimators can choose from parametric equipment models to detailed unit-rate data for all typical project disciplines, which include other parameters like Installation Mhrs and weights.
With the central database architecture of CAF-CORPORATION, client knowledge remains secure and available when they need it, and options for customized databases are available as per client request.
The CAF-CAPEX DATABASE information has been previously benchmarked with other third parties Databases, for example, some well-known datasets such as Compass International, Richardson and Page & Nations. In that benchmarking process, CAF-CORPORATION has applied the International statistic standards to obtain trusted data based on regression analysis methodology which include the feature to be real time updated using an owned Cost Index Database (CAF-COST INDEX DATABASE).
This Database was designed to perform Onshore Oil & Gas Facilities Cost Estimates, based on generic cost curves for several Activity families types generated using benchmarking techniques. The benchmarked curves give Purchased Equipment Cost as a function of a capacity variable or combination of variables. The cost curves and other information contained in this application can be used to develop the overall process plant capital cost.
Available Database Families
- AA1100 – SURFACE PRODUCTION FACILITIES
- AA1101 – FLOW STATIONS
- AA1102 – CENTRIFUGAL COMPRESSOR GAS PLANTS
- AA1103 – STEAM INJECTION PLANTS
- AA1104 – WATER INJECTION PLANTS
- AA1105 – REFRIGERATION PLANTS
- AA1106 – GLYCOL DEHYDRATING PLANTS
- AA1107 – LIQUID EXTRACTION PLANTS
- AA1200 – REFINERY PROCESS FACILITIES
- AA12001 – ALKYLATION PLANTS
- AA12002 – FLUID COQUIFICATION UNITS
- AA12003 – FLUID DELAYED COQUIFICATION UNITS
- AA12004 – FLUID CATALYTIC CRACKING UNITS
- AA12005 – DESALTING AND DEWATERING UNIT
- AA12006 – DEASPHALTATION WITH SOLVENT UNITS
- AA12007 – VACUUM DISTILLATION UNITS
- AA12008 – ATMOSPHERIC DISTILLATION UNITS
- AA12009 – FLEXICOKING PLANTS
- AA12010 – H-OIL UNITS
- AA12011 – HDH UNITS
- AA12012 – DIESEL HYDROCRACKING VACUUM UNITS
- AA12013 – HYDROTREATING (HDT) OF ATMOSPHERIC DISTILLATES
- AA12014 – HYDROTREATING (HDT) OF NAPHTA
- AA12015 – DIESEL HYDROTREATING OF VACUUM
- AA12016 – ISOMERIZATION
- AA12017 – AMINE PLANT
- AA12018 – ORIMULSION™ PLANT
- AA12019 – HYDROGEN PRODUCTION UNIT
- AA12020 – HYDROGEN PURIFICATION (PSA)
- AA12021 – SULFUR RECOVERY
- AA12022 – VISCOSITY REDUCTION
- AA12023 – CATALYTIC REFORMATION
- AA12024 – MTBE AND TAME UNITS
- AA1300 – INDUSTRIAL SERVICES AND AUXILIARY FACILITIES
- AA1301 – STORAGE TANKS SYSTEMS FOR OIL AND GAS FACILITIES
- AA1302 – GAS EFFLUENTS TREATMENT
- AA1303 – LIQUID EFFLUENTS TREATMENT
- AA1304 – FIRE PROTECTION SYSTEM
- AA1305 – ELECTRIC POWER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS
- AA1306 – ELECTRIC POWER GENERATION SYSTEMS
- AA1307 – COMPRESSED AIR UNITS
- AA1308 – OVERPRESSURE HANDLING SYSTEMS
- AA1309 – WATER PRODUCTION FOR PROCESSES AND SERVICES
- AA1310 – STEAM GENERATION (BOILERS)
- AA1311 – PROCESS PLANT BUILDINGS
- AA1400 – WELL DRILLING COMPLETION & FACILITIES
PREMIUM DATABASE MEMBERSHIPAll databases and applications included
We’re ready to transform the way you Estimate your Project.
When we say all in one, we certainly strive that all the tools that a Cost Estimating Professional needs are integrated. The growth process of the Databases and Tools is done in accordance with the requirements of the users.
You can find the databases, tools and techniques to Estimate your Project, or we can tailor it to suit your needs.
These Databases were designed with the objective of providing information necessary to carry out cost estimates for Industrial Projects, based on generic cost curves for several types of equipment families, generated through benchmarking techniques and Multiple Regression Analysis.
The comparative curves simulate Component Cost as a function of a capacity variable or combination of variables. The cost curves, man hours of installation and other information contained in this application can be used to develop the total cost of capital (CAPEX) of a process plant or any construction infrastructure.
These databases are time & location adjustable online.
At your disposal cost index and location factor tools, you can adjust them using “Caf-Cost-Index” and “Caf-Capex Location Factor” online, do not waste time waiting for an updated edition, you will always have the information up to date.