CIVIL WORKS DATABASESite Development Works
CLOUD DEDICATED COST DATABASE FOR PROJECT COST ESTIMATING TEAMS
CAF-CAPEX DATABASE is a structured and comprehensive knowledge base designed to Cost Estimating professionals, the estimators can choose from parametric equipment models to detailed unit-rate data for all typical project disciplines, which include other parameters like Installation Mhrs and weights.
With the central database architecture of CAF-CORPORATION, client knowledge remains secure and available when they need it, and options for customized databases are available as per client request.
The CAF-CAPEX DATABASE information has been previously benchmarked with other third parties Databases, for example, some well-known datasets such as Compass International, Richardson and Page & Nations. In that benchmarking process, CAF-CORPORATION has applied the International statistic standards to obtain trusted data based on regression analysis methodology which include the feature to be real time updated using an owned Cost Index Database (CAF-COST INDEX DATABASE).
Once contractors and other relevant professionals have been appointed and designs are sufficiently advanced, work may commence on the project site. Typically, a construction site will include a secure perimeter to restrict unauthorised access, site access control points, office and welfare accommodation for personnel from the main contractor and other firms involved in the project team, and storage areas for materials, machinery and equipment. This Database was designed to perform Site Development Works Cost Estimates, based on generic cost curves for several Activity families types generated using benchmarking techniques. The benchmarked curves give Work Performance as a function of a capacity variable or combination of variables. The cost curves and other information contained in this application can be used to develop the overall construction capital cost.
Available Database Families
- QA1101 – CLEARING AND GRUBBING
- QA1102 – TOPSOIL STRIPPING, STOCK PILING AND REPLACING
- QA1100 – SITE CLEARING
- QA1201 – SITE GRADING, FILLING AND COMPACTING
- QA1202 – ELEVATED FILLS FOR BUILDINGS
- QA1203 – MATERIALS SCREENING
- QA1204 – DEWATERING AND SHORING
- QA1301 – STRUCTURAL EXCAVATION AND BACKFILL BY HAND
- QA1302 – STRUCTURAL EXCAVATION BY MACHINE
- QA1303 – STRUCTURAL EXCAVATION -ROCK
- QA1304 – LOADING LOOSE MATERIALS -CAT WHEEL LOADERS
- QA1305 – STRUCTURAL BACKFILL AND COMPACTION
- QA1306 – TRENCH EXCAVATION -CASE 30+4 TRENCHER
- QA1307 – DUMP TRUCK HAULING AND DUMP CHARGES
- QA1308 – SLOPE PROTECTION AND BROW DITCHES USING AIR BLOWN MORTAR
- QA1401 – WOOD PILING
- QA1402 – RAY-STEP TAPER PILES
- QA1403 – STEEL “H” PILING
- QA1404 – PRECAST CONCRETE PILING
- QA1405 – DRILLED FOUNDATIONS
- QA1501 – POLYVINYL CHLORIDE GRAVITY SEWER PIPE
- QA1502 – CAST IRON SOIL PIPE
- QA1503 – CONCRETE DRAINAGE PIPE
- QA1504 – CORRUGATED METAL PIPE
- QA1505 – VITRIFIED CLAY PIPE
- QA1506 – CONCRETE DRAINAGE STRUCTURES
- QA1601 – POLYVINYL CHLORIDE PRESSURE PIPE
- QA1602 – HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE PRESSURE PIPE (HDPE)
- QA1603 – DUCTILE IRON PRESSURE PIPE
- QA1604 – A.W.W.A. WATERWORKS VALVES AND HYDRANTS
- QA1605 – FLEXIBLE TRANSITION COUPLINGS
- QA1606 – CEMENT MORTAR LINING OF PIPELINES IN PLACE
- QA1701 – ASPHALT CONCRETE PAVING AND BASE MATERIALS
- QA1702 – PORTLAND CEMENT CONCRETE PAVING
- QA1703 – CURBS, CURBS AND GUTTERS, AND CROSS GUTTERS
- QA1704 – PORTLAND CEMENT CONCRETE WALKS, STEPS AND PADS
- QA1705 – CHAIN LINK FENCING
- QA1706 – LANDSCAPING
- QA1707 – RAILROAD SIDINGS
- QA1708 – FLAGPOLES, PIPE BUMPERS AND METAL GUARD RAILING
- QA1709 – DIKE CONSTRUCTION
- QA1710 – GABIONS AND RENO MATTRESSES
- QA1711 – HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE (HDPE) LINERS
- QA1712 – DEMOLITION AND REMOVALS
- QA1713 – ASBESTOS ABATEMENT
PREMIUM DATABASE MEMBERSHIPAll databases and applications included
We’re ready to transform the way you Estimate your Project.
When we say all in one, we certainly strive that all the tools that a Cost Estimating Professional needs are integrated. The growth process of the Databases and Tools is done in accordance with the requirements of the users.
You can find the databases, tools and techniques to Estimate your Project, or we can tailor it to suit your needs.
These Databases were designed with the objective of providing information necessary to carry out cost estimates for Industrial Projects, based on generic cost curves for several types of equipment families, generated through benchmarking techniques and Multiple Regression Analysis.
The comparative curves simulate Component Cost as a function of a capacity variable or combination of variables. The cost curves, man hours of installation and other information contained in this application can be used to develop the total cost of capital (CAPEX) of a process plant or any construction infrastructure.
These databases are time & location adjustable online.
At your disposal cost index and location factor tools, you can adjust them using “Caf-Cost-Index” and “Caf-Capex Location Factor” online, do not waste time waiting for an updated edition, you will always have the information up to date.