PROCESS EQUIPMENT DATABASESTATIC EQUIPMENT
CLOUD DEDICATED COST DATABASE FOR PROJECT COST ESTIMATING TEAMS
CAF-CAPEX DATABASE is a structured and comprehensive knowledge base designed to Cost Estimating professionals, the estimators can choose from parametric equipment models to detailed unit-rate data for all typical project disciplines, which include other parameters like Installation Mhrs and weights.
With the central database architecture of CAF-CORPORATION, client knowledge remains secure and available when they need it, and options for customized databases are available as per client request.
The CAF-CAPEX DATABASE information has been previously benchmarked with other third parties Databases, for example, some well-known datasets such as Compass International, Richardson and Page & Nations. In that benchmarking process, CAF-CORPORATION has applied the International statistic standards to obtain trusted data based on regression analysis methodology which include the feature to be real time updated using an owned Cost Index Database (CAF-COST INDEX DATABASE).
Available Database Families
G1100 – SINGLE / DOUBLE DIAMETER COLUMNS
- G1101 PACKED SINGLE / DOUBLE-DIAMETER COLUMNS
- G1102 TRAYED SINGLE / DOUBLE-DIAMETER TOWER
I1100 – HORIZONTAL TANKS
- I1101 MULTI-WALL HORIZONTAL DRUM
- I1102 HORIZONTAL DRUM
- I1103 JACKETED HORIZONTAL DRUM
- I1104 SANITARY HORIZONTAL DRUM
I1200 – VERTICAL TANKS
- I1201 VERTICAL PROCESS VESSEL
- I1202 MULTI-WALL VERTICAL PROCESS VESSEL
- I1203 JACKETED VERTICAL PROCESS VESSEL
- I1204 SPHERE – PRESSURE OR VACUUM STORAGE
- I1205 SPHEROID – PRESSURE OR VACUUM STORAGE
- I1206 FLAT BOTTOM STORAGE TANK, OPTIONAL ROOF
- I1207 CRYOGENIC STORAGE TANK
- I1208 PLASTIC STORAGE TANK (FRP OR HAVEG)
- I1209 WOODEN STORAGE TANK
- I1210 LOW PRESSURE GAS STORAGE VESSEL
- I1211 CONE BOTTOM STORAGE BIN
- I1212 LIVE BOTTOM STORAGE BIN
- I1213 RECTANGULAR CONCRETE TILE CHEST
- I1214 CYLINDRICAL CONCRETE TILE CHEST
- I1215 METAL TILE CHEST
- I1216 SANITARY VERTICAL CYLINDRICAL VESSEL
- I1217 SANITARY HOPPER ASSEMBLY
I1300 – API STORAGE TANKS
- I1301 API CONE ROOF STORAGE TANKS
- I1302 API FLOATING ROOF STORAGE TANKS
- I1303 API-650 PONTOON FLOATING ROOF STORAGE TANKS
I1400 – PROPANE STORAGE TANKS
- I1400 – PROPANE STORAGE TANKS
I1500 – ASME SPHERES
- I1500 – ASME SPHERES
I1600 – GLASS LINED REACTORS
- I1600 – GLASS LINED REACTORS
I1700 – SILOS
- I1710 – CONCRETE SILOS
- I1720 – CORRUGATED STEEL GALVANIZED SILOS
- I1720 – STEEL GALVANIZED SILOS
E1101 – PACKING, VARIETY OF VESSEL PACKINGS
- E1101 – PACKING, VARIETY OF VESSEL PACKINGS
E1102 – ACID BRICK LINING
- E110201 ACID BRICK LINING
- E110202 CASTABLE, REFRACTORY OR GUNNED MIX (MONOLITHIC) LINING
- E110203 FLUOROCARBON LININGS
- E110204 GLASS LININGS
- E110204 REFRACTORY BRICK
- E110205 RESIN LININGS
- E110206 RUBBER LININGS
- E110207 LEAD LININGS
- E110208 ZINC LININGS
- E110209 RUBBER LININGS
E1103 – LINING – OTHER THAN ACID BRICK, MONOLITHIC
- E1103 – LINING – OTHER THAN ACID BRICK, MONOLITHIC
O1100 – FLARES
- O1101 DERRICK-SUPPORTED FLARE STACK
- O1102 GUYED FLARE STACK
- O1103 SELF-SUPPORTED FLARE STACK
- O1104 HORIZONTAL GROUND FLARE
- O1105 RECUPERATIVE THERMAL OXIDIZER
- O1106 VAPOR CONTROL FLARE FOR STORAGE/LOADING
O1200 – STACKS
O1201 STACK WITHOUT FLARE TIP
PREMIUM DATABASE MEMBERSHIPAll databases and applications included
We’re ready to transform the way you Estimate your Project.
When we say all in one, we certainly strive that all the tools that a Cost Estimating Professional needs are integrated. The growth process of the Databases and Tools is done in accordance with the requirements of the users.
You can find the databases, tools and techniques to Estimate your Project, or we can tailor it to suit your needs.
These Databases were designed with the objective of providing information necessary to carry out cost estimates for Industrial Projects, based on generic cost curves for several types of equipment families, generated through benchmarking techniques and Multiple Regression Analysis.
The comparative curves simulate Component Cost as a function of a capacity variable or combination of variables. The cost curves, man hours of installation and other information contained in this application can be used to develop the total cost of capital (CAPEX) of a process plant or any construction infrastructure.
These databases are time & location adjustable online.
At your disposal cost index and location factor tools, you can adjust them using “Caf-Cost-Index” and “Caf-Capex Location Factor” online, do not waste time waiting for an updated edition, you will always have the information up to date.