CIVIL WORKS DATABASESTRUCTURAL STEEL WORKS
CLOUD DEDICATED COST DATABASE FOR COST ESTIMATING TEAMS
CAF-CAPEX DATABASE is a structured and comprehensive knowledge base designed to Cost Estimating professionals, the estimators can choose from parametric equipment models to detailed unit-rate data for all typical project disciplines, which include other parameters like Installation Mhrs and weights.
With the central database architecture of CAF-CORPORATION, client knowledge remains secure and available when they need it, and options for customized databases are available as per client request.
The CAF-CAPEX DATABASE information has been previously benchmarked with other third parties Databases, for example, some well-known datasets such as Compass International, Richardson and Page & Nations. In that benchmarking process, CAF-CORPORATION has applied the International statistic standards to obtain trusted data based on regression analysis methodology which include the feature to be real time updated using an owned Cost Index Database (CAF-COST INDEX DATABASE).
This Database was designed to perform Civil Works Cost Estimates, based on generic cost curves for several Activity families types generated using benchmarking techniques. The benchmarked curves give Work Performance as a function of a capacity variable or combination of variables. The cost curves and other information contained in this application can be used to develop the overall construction capital cost. Structural steel is a category of steel used for making construction materials in a variety of shapes. Many structural steel shapes take the form of an elongated beam having a profile of a specific cross section. Structural steel shapes, sizes, chemical composition, mechanical properties such as strengths, storage practices, etc., are regulated by standards in most industrialized countries. Most structural steel shapes, such as I-beams, have high second moments of area, which means they are very stiff in respect to their cross-sectional area and thus can support a high load without excessive sagging.
Available Database Families
- QF1100-01 – LEDGER ANGLES
- QF1100-02 – ROUND AND SQUARE STRUCTURAL STEEL TUBE COLUMNS
- QF1100-03 – STRUCTURAL STEEL FOR BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES
- QF1100-04 – OPEN WEB STEEL JOISTS
- QF1100-05 – STEEL TRUSSES
- QF1100-06 – TAPERED STEEL GIRDERS
- QF1100-07 – STEEL FLOOR AND ROOF DECKS
- QF1100-08 – STEEL FLOOR AND ROOF DECKS
- QF1100-09 – GRATINGS AND STAIR TREADS, (ALUMINUM, FIBERGLASS AND STEEL)
- QF1100-10 – MISCELLANEOUS STEEL ITEMS,(ANCHORS, BRACKETS, INSERTS AND UNISTRUT CHANNEL AND FITTINGS)
- QF1100-11 – PROCESS PLANT PLATFORMS, LADDERS AND HANDRAILS
- QF1100-12 – PIPE SUPPORTS AND PIPE RACKS
- QF1100-13 – OVERHEAD CONDENSER SUPPORTS
- QF1100-14- STRUCTURAL STEEL WELDING AND FLAME CUTTING MANHOURS
- QF1200-01 – STRUCTURAL STEEL FRAMING FOR SINGLE STORY BUILDINGS
- QF1200-02- STRUCTURAL STEEL FRAMING FOR MULTISTORY BUILDINGS
- QF1300-01 – PRE-ENGINEERED METAL BUILDINGS
- QF1300-02 – MODULAR RELOCATABLE STRUCTURES
PREMIUM DATABASE MEMBERSHIPAll databases and applications included
We’re ready to transform the way you Estimate your Project.
When we say all in one, we certainly strive that all the tools that a Cost Estimating Professional needs are integrated. The growth process of the Databases and Tools is done in accordance with the requirements of the users.
You can find the databases, tools and techniques to Estimate your Project, or we can tailor it to suit your needs.
These Databases were designed with the objective of providing information necessary to carry out cost estimates for Industrial Projects, based on generic cost curves for several types of equipment families, generated through benchmarking techniques and Multiple Regression Analysis.
The comparative curves simulate Component Cost as a function of a capacity variable or combination of variables. The cost curves, man hours of installation and other information contained in this application can be used to develop the total cost of capital (CAPEX) of a process plant or any construction infrastructure.
These databases are time & location adjustable online.
At your disposal cost index and location factor tools, you can adjust them using “Caf-Cost-Index” and “Caf-Capex Location Factor” online, do not waste time waiting for an updated edition, you will always have the information up to date.